AmazeVR updates 2024
Sorry I haven't updated in a long while but over the past year, amazevr has announced some exciting developments.
1. They announced and released a T-Pain VR Concert on the AmazeVR app and was the first concert from amazevr to include a mixed reality one song mode.
2. They announced and released an Avenged Sevenfold VR Concert on the AmazeVR app. They gave a one song preview in the VIP lounge for Avenged Sevenfold's tour for those who purchased a VIP ticket.
3. With the Avenged Sevenfold concert, they replaced the one year license payments with a $12.99 unlimited pass. All previous purchases were automatically upgraded to the unlimited pass.
4. They expanded the AmazeVR app to Apple Vision Pro and Pico.
5. Both Aespa and Kai's VR concerts are currently touring movie theaters in Asia and will eventually be released onto the AmazeVR App.
6. Tomorrow X Together announced their own VR Concert tour for both South Korea and the USA.
I plan to soon review the T Pain and Avenged Sevenfold VR Concerts and I'm also planning to do another theater review covering tomorrow x together in August! I'll also cover any future concerts released on the AmazeVR app or in theaters
Comments
Post a Comment