AmazeVR T Pain and Avenged Sevenfold Reviews

 Since my Upsahl review came out, AmazeVR has released new concerts promoting t pain and Avenged Sevenfold. I used to listen to T Pain quite a lot on the radio back in the mid to late 2000s so I'm already familiar with some of his early songs. I haven't really listened to Avenged Sevenfold but do seem really talented and good live performers.

For TPain (Hiphop/R&B), he was very energetic throughout and seemed like he had a lot of fun. We begin by going to a road outside of Wiscansin where he performed Buy u a Drank! He then transitioned over to That's Just Tips. Meanwhile, the already ruined road transforms itself into an abduction zone from a ufo. 

We then get to the Interlude where an alternate reality version of T Pain takes over after a hiliarious conversation. We would then get to push a button to gain the power to create light during the next two songs. T Pain then debuts an AmazeVR exclusive song called She's a Vibe. It's as fun and catchy as the other songs T Pain performed. During the song, we rode an elevator up to the top of the roof where the final song, Bartender is performed in front of space.

There is also a separate MR segment. This works best with Meta Quest 3 or any headset emphasing mixed reality but meta quest 2 has a black and white version. T Pain beams over to where you live and he sings That's Just Tips. We also get to swat away the letters to Wiscansin. I do wish future concerts use this feature more but it's still fun.

For Avenged Sevenfold (Heavy Metal), while I haven't listened to that band in particular before, I do love some heavy metal music and after this, I can see why they are so beloved as I enjoyed this too!! We begin by going through a door to a room where the band performs Mattel. The room burns brightly during the second half of the song and there are a couple of times during the melodic parts where it cuts to one of the band members sitting in a chair. The room becomes electrified for Hail to the King which is another great song.

For the Interlude, we go through a few more doors while the song (d) eath plays in the background. Skull pieces were flying around but while you can hold them, you can't put them together. Instead, the skull assembles itself at the final door where you gain the power to produce fire during the last 2 songs (red for Nightmare and blue becoming purple for Nobody.) The band performs near a cliff for Nightmare (my favourite part of the concert) where a flying skull with a screen dominates the background! Finally, we get Nobody where the background displays pillar showing off band footage. During a melodic part of Nobody, it cuts to 3 of the band members sitting in chairs. After the song is over, we exit out of one more door with the band members sitting on chairs before going Pitch Black. 

While both concerts follow the same formula as the previous (2 songs, then an interlude, and then 2 more songs with a little more interactivity, they both managed to stand out well with t pain being entertaining and Avenged Sevenfold having some awesome music that necessitated a 25 minute runtime instead of 15 plus some amazing visuals for both artists! I really enjoyed these concerts and I look forward to more of AmazeVR'S concerts. Next up is Tomorrow X Together at a movie theater in Auguat! I'll have a review for both the theater edition and the home edition!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Review of the 1st batch of the concerts available in the AmazeVR App.

Introduction

Upsahl AmazerVR Concert review